Tuesday, December 13, 2011

My Gal

A few years ago my life didn't have much depth.  I would work a lot, go to church (awesome and deep), and every once in a while I would get outside of my self and hang out with friends. On a whim I made the trek I swore I would never take... entering the state of California. I guess if there were a reason to go to California it would have to be for the most amazing girl in the world. And that is exactly the reason I went. I sought her, found her and married her. I am the man I am today because of this amazing woman. Daily I learn to love more, protect better, lead with both my mind and my heart and worship Jesus more. 

Not only do I get the most amazing girl in the world, but I also get the most amazing cooking in the world. 

There are so many qualities about my Beautiful Bride that I will spend a life time enjoying and communicating them to those around me. 

 This says it all
The best part... She diggs me.

No comments: